We do it all – From helping you find product to local installs here in SoCal.
We offer shipping all over the world. Lead times vary.
- GiroDisc's two-piece floating rotors are direct replacements for factory rotors in street and track applications.
- High-quality construction and materials improve wear, rotor life, coning, and cooling efficiency.
- The disc is built from GiroDisc's unique cast iron and machined in-house.
- The rotor uses a racing-inspired curved vane design to drive cooled air across the disc.
- The rotor's center hat is composed of U.S.-sourced 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Less expensive than OE Ceramic CCM Disc
- Sold/priced per pair.
Order processing times vary based on inventory, production status, and more.
For questions about your order, please contact us via email at email@example.com
WORLD Motorsports does not initiate any claims with carriers.
Contact us to see if your item is eligible for return.